Residential Solar Systems
Photovoltaic (PV) Residential Solar Systems
Solar electric energy for you home has never been more cost effective. Your residential grid-tied solar system will produce reliable, clean power and contribute to a healthy environment. Solar electric systems are quiet, require very little maintenance and need no fuel except sunshine!
Every project starts with a FREE Site Analysis and Consultation. We will:
- Examine utility bills for peak and off-peak usage to determine optimal system size.
- Calculate square footage suitable for solar system placement
- Analyze your site’s solar potential, determine real-world performance and provide you with an economic analysis to determine savings and Return on Investment.
Tax Credits and Rebates
- Take advantage of the Federal Tax Credit, 30% of the system cost.
- Utility rebates can offset costs of your Photovoltaic (PV) Solar System.
- State of Arizona Tax Credit of $1,000
Zero $0 Down Leasing
Scottsdale Solar continues to offer an even more affordable solar alternative by introducing a NEW leasing option with no money down. Instead of buying your residential solar system you now have the option to lease the equipment and save on the installation cost and benefit from the low monthly lease payment and minimal electricity bill.